Archives

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Greetings from Chicago - And an Eaglesoft Scoop!

I'm in the windy city at the Chicago Dental Society's Midwinter meeting. I'll be tweeting when I can while I'm here from the show floor and different events I'm attending.

Hopefully I'll be able to dig up some good info for all of you.

He's the first tidbit. I have it on good authority that Patterson will be doubling the size of the Patterson Technology Center in Effingham, Illinois. The construction should take about 14 months and the staff will number about 600 when the facility is done.

Also, Eaglesoft 16 is currently in beta with about 50 offices. The release date is set for this summer and I should be getting my beta to try before too long.

More info as I get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment