Archives

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Chevy Volt is Coming... and You can Order One This Year

As most of you regular readers know, this fall I went green when I purchased a Chevy Tahoe Hybrid. While I'm still loving it every time I get behind the wheel (not to mention every time I can pass a fuel pump) this post isn't about me. It's about the next big thing in green driving.

The Chevy Volt has been shown at car shows and has been talked about for a few years now, but it seems that you'll finally be able to get your hands on one this calendar year. GM dealers should begin taking orders in September with a target delivery date of November.

The biggest/coolest thing about the Volt? Well there's tons of technology, but the big thing is 230 mpg. No, that's not a typo. See your Chevy dealer this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment