Archives

Monday, February 15, 2010

Google Chrome Releases Update for Mac

I've got to admit that even though I'm a Mac user, I don't find myself using Safari much anymore. It's been replaced by Firefox and more and more by Google Chrome. They are both good browsers, but when I'm in a hurry Chrome loads exponentially faster and has many of the same features. Firefox still has more bells and whistles though, and that's why it has continued to be my number one browser followed by Chrome at number 2.

Now Google has inched closer to Firefox with the release of its latest Mac browser update 5.0.307.7 beta. Now Chrome for Mac has extensions, bookmark sync, and more. Take a look at this video:


If you are a Mac user and want all the scoop on this latest release, take a peek at the Google Chrome Blog and get every last detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment