Archives

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Reckless Getaway from Polarbit

Another day in Los Angelese (or night for me here in Sweden) another game trailer from E3!

As I mentioned yesterday Reckless Racing from Polarbit (Android game of the year 2011) really is one of my favorite games on Xperia™ PLAY. The controls are great and it’s probably the game I’ve spent the most time humiliating my friends in multiplayer on. It also has a fantastic set of in-game music!

Therefore I’m truly excited to see another racing game from them coming to Xperia™ PLAY. It’s called Reckless Getaway and looks like some great fun! It’s quite different compared to Reckless Racing but considering the great controls Polarbit has delivered before this could be a true hit!

Polarbit put the trailer below together, I’ll see if I can get hold of some live demo footage from E3 as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment