Archives

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The 3 best browser for the iPad Alternatives


One of the things that I hate most in the world is a default browser on a electronic high-end. In fact, I usually hate everything that is delivered in standard, especially when it comes to Apple products. When I bought my iPad, I found lots of slow, unnecessarily broad and frustrating to use software. Half the time, it was so buggy that I couldn't use it at all.

Fortunately, there are a multitude of alternative programs that have been created to work with the iPad. Many of them I tried, I prefer to test for myself before settling on a software. Sometimes I keep more than one and use when I want it. All browsers that I have tried the iPad, there were three that really blocked out. All are free to use, easy to download and you will save much time.

Terra

A complete, functional, web browser Terra offers many positive results which makes it more popular it is. First of all, the full screen feature is easy to use and takes full advantage of the wide screen of the iPad. It also has tabs, making it easy to keep more than one web page open at a given time. No more constantly loading and reloading to see what you need.

If you need something that you will always have available for Wi-Fi, you can save pages in offline mode, or save to a file. There are complete bookmarks and incognito mode.

Night Browser

Have you ever found yourself next to your spouse and want to read or surf on the net, but not wanting to disturb their sleep? We all have insomnia sometimes. If that sounds like you, you must browser at night. Designed to offer you a way to use the net without your light too bright screen, it allows you to customize it so that it is sufficiently brilliant dim to keep from worrying about the person you, but enough to allow you to see.

The only disadvantage of this program is that it has near pas of features. If you will probably want to use it for the use of the day, but as an option for good night. You will get Google search in the top bar, which is nice.

LastPass

Everyone has a mass of passwords to remember. This is the cardinal rule: use a different password for each site, to avoid too easy for phishers get your info online. But it can be a pain signature in each of them, especially since the iPad has serious problems to remember authentication codes. This leads to an endless seizure for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email accounts and more.

It is a must have for me, because you can connect with a master code by the main browser for each registered account. It is private, easy to use and saves lot of time and irritation. I use it again for the work accounts when I need to sign small tasks. I use it on my computer, as well.

This entry was posted by Shonta on March 25, 2011 at 3: 14 software. Comments and pings are currently closed.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment