Archives

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

REVIEW >> Hands on with the Jabra Freeway Hand’s Free Virtual Assistant

On a recent trip to San Francisco, I misplaced by Bluetooth headset. Fortunately, I had something Bluetooth waiting for me when I got back, with the Jabra FREEWAY Speakerphone.

We have reported on the initial release of the FREEWAY back in March, and even though it has a clip for the car visor, it can also work on the desk as well. I found that it instantly recognized my Bluetooth-enabled smartphone within mere seconds of being powered on.

Having the three speakers with virtual surround sound was also handy, not to mention it announcing the name of the incoming caller. The ability to have it answered by me saying “Answer” is another added bonus.

Other features included the 14 hours of talk time and 40 days of standby. It is also good for A2DP streaming for playing of music, podcasts, and GPS directions. Another great feature is that it can link up with two Bluetooth devices at the same time.

According to the official web site, the Jabra Freeway is exclusively available at Amazon.com. The price is about $124.94, which might seem like a high price to some, but it is a good price for a Bluetooth speaker of this quality in my opinion. In short, I recommend the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment