Archives

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pavan – The Review Competition Winner

A while ago we ran a competition on Facebook where our fans got to compete on being the first to review on of our two upcoming feature phones Sony Ericsson txt pro and Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman phone. Some of them got phones for review and finally four was selected as the finalists. The video reviews from these four finalists where put on Facebook where the other fans could select the winner by using the like button.

The assignment was a tricky one, record a video review that should show the phone in a creative and informative way – all this in only 45 seconds!

The one with the most likes was Pavan from India. Congratulations Pavan!
Here’s his review of the Sony Ericsson txt pro:

Some of my colleagues made a short interview with Pavan to get to know a bit more about him, why he entered this competetion and what he’s going to do with the prize:

Can you tell us a bit about yourself? – I am from Bangalore studying 3rd year Engineering course in Don Bosco Institute Of Technology.

Why did you enter the reviewer competition? – When I came across the review competition, I felt like this is something different, something unique, asking customers to make a review of a brand new phone. So I just had my 50 words submitted in seconds.

What did you think of the competition? – It’s the first time I have taken part in such a huge competition. Right from making the review video to the voting part I enjoyed every bit of it.

Have you always been a fan of Sony Ericsson? – Yes! I have always been a fan of Sony Ericsson. I love the walkman phones you make.

What do you usually look for in a phone? – Apps! A phone which supports a lot of apps would be an ideal phone for me.

What was your favourite feature of the Sony Ericsson txt pro phone? – I liked the Friends App and the threaded way of displaying messages. Both features make texting fun and easy!

Will you recommend the txt pro to your friends? – My friends are already excited to receive the phones!!!!!

What is your favourite Sony Ericsson phone? – My fav is the Xperia X10. One because it’s sleek and second I love the Timespace app it has.

Did you expect to get so many votes and great comments? – Initially I wished the judges selected the final winner, but as the voting went on I was happy to see my LIKES going up by 100 each day.

Now you have won the prize how are you going to decide on how to share the phones? – This is harder than winning the competition. I am waiting for the phones to decide on sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment