Archives

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Booker T. Jones on Nord C2 Organ

"Don’t get me wrong--I’m Booker T. – I am a Hammond B-3 person at my core. But, I became infatuated with the Nord. As I write this, my Hammond New B-3 is in a trailer in southern California, and this red thing is in my music room and I’m playing with it, and loving it."



Keyboard Mag's website features this amazing review of the Nord C2 Organ from the legendary organ player and Grammy winner Booker T, most famously of Booker T and the MGs. Here's the note from the magazine's editor:

Editor's note: During our review of the Nord C2 combo organ, which appears in the May 2011 issue, we lent it to Grammy-winning organist and composer Booker T. Jones, and asked him for his comments. We were surprised by how much this legendary Hammond traditionalist liked the Nord C2, and are honored to present his mini-review below, in its entirety.


Related links





No comments:

Post a Comment