Archives

Monday, June 6, 2011

Another Good Reason for ioSafe

Here's another reason that I'm such a big fan of ioSafe, the fireproof & waterproof hard drives.

Over the weekend, country music star Trace Adkins lost his house in a fire. The home was a total loss. The good news is that everyone is safe, including his 3 daughters.

However, they lost important family memories...

"I have not backed up all my photographs, and I'm just sitting here sick because those are the things that matter the most," she said. "It's your memories, our wedding pictures, I don't have, because the negatives are in the house.
"Please, everybody, practice fire safety, and back up all your pictures," she said.

The best way that I can think of to that is to backup your memories using ioSafe devices. They are resistant to heat (1550 F) for 30 minutes and are waterproof as well.

All the details are at www.ioSafe.com


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment