Archives

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!

To all you dads out there, this post is for you!  Thanks for all you do to provide, protect, love, laugh, and help your families every day.

My own dad is 80 years old this year and I owe so much to  him.  My father isn't in healthcare, but he was a corpsman in the Marines in the 50's.  Perhaps it's that small moment of time helping others that he passed on to me.  Who knows?  What I do know is that his tremendous work ethic and his devotion to the family set a great example for me.

So dad's, remember that you are not only providing for the moment, you are providing life lessons that will affect those around you long after you are gone.  Fatherhood is such a wonderful thing, and nothing can ever replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment