Archives

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Inside of the iPad


After this and yesterday's post, some of you will be thinking I'm a Mac hater and that's just not true. These 2 posts just happen to be what's on my mind currently.

Anyway, I was sort of stunned to see the photo above while I was searching and researching technology today. As you can see, the iPad above is basically a very small computer circuit surrounded by a huge battery. That would explain the amazing battery life this device has.

I'm still on the fence about getting one though and that kind of amazes me. I have an iPod Touch which I really like and use more for the apps over Wifi than I do as a music device. However, I'm not convinced that I'd use the iPad for anything more. It's definitely a cool device with an amazing screen, but I'm trying to figure out why I would need it in addition to the iPod Touch.

Also, when you couple the above info with the fact that I've also got a Tablet PC from Motion Computing that has handwriting recognition, I'm just not sure I need another tablet type device. I'm open for debate on this. Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment