Archives

Sunday, August 14, 2011

New iPod nano will be the Perfect Companion for the iPhone 5?

New iPod nano will be the Perfect Companion for the iPhone 5?
 
 
The focus of attention of upcoming Apple products is clearly on the iPhone 5. Apple might pull though another very interesting product out of their hat this fall. The new 2011 iPod nano could become a multipurpose companion device for your iPhone 5. 9to5Mac dives into this topic with a lengthy article. Apple is into low-power Bluetooth 4.0 right now, which would be key to enable a new iPod nano to communicate with a new iPhone. The new iPod nano could display SMS, Tweets and Facebook updates on your wrist or wherever you attach it.
There are already several of those Bluetooth companion devices out there, but Apple could make them mainstream.
I am an news addict, but it is enough for me to carry the access to the internet in my pocket. I do not need tweets and other updates on my wrist. I see though a sizable market for such a gadget if it is easy to use and looks cool.

source:http://www.i4u.com/47505/new-ipod-nano-will-be-perfect-companion-iphone-5

No comments:

Post a Comment