Archives

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Clamcase for the iPad Owner on Your Christmas List




If you have an iPad owner on the old Christmas list this year, you might want to check out the Clamcase.

This cool device is a combination of a strong and durable case to protect the iPad, combined with a Bluetooth keyboard. The idea is that it gives the iPad protection, allows it to be setup like an easel for easy viewing, and it also provides a full size QWERTY keyboard.

This appears to be a pretty sweet device, although I've got to admit that I smiled when I saw it. The reason? It basically converts the slate device into the form factor of a laptop... the device the iPad is supposed to replace. Now don't get me wrong, I think this would be a great way to help the iPad become a decent content creator, I just find it rather ironic.

I don't currently have a keyboard for my iPad so I do all of my typing (including this post) on the soft on-screen keyboard. It's not the greatest way to type and I would really prefer a regular keyboard to do my typing. So if you are wanting to do content creation, this just may be the device for you.

For all the details, including ordering info, check out the website.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment