Archives

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Add Google Docs to the New Document Windows Menu

Howtogeek is a great website. It's just full of amazing and practical tips that make your tech life easier.

Along those lines, it also has some great recommendations on using The Cloud. As regular readers know, I'm a big fan of the cloud. In fact, I'm sure that my life definitely wouldn't be as organized or run as smoothly without some of The Cloud applications that I use.

With that being said, Howtogeek has a great tutorial on how to make even better use of The Cloud. By adding a Google Docs link to the New Documents menu, your Cloud usage becomes easier and your life will become easier as a result.

For all the details click here.. You'll be glad you did!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment