Archives

Monday, June 14, 2010

Vector Announces New Affordable Ultrasonic Scaler


While strolling through the aisles of the FNDC show floor on Friday, I came across Vector Research & Development, Inc. This is a company who's goal is to provide well thought out products at affordable prices for dentistry.

I was really intrigued with the Ultrasonic Scaler above. Dubbed the 'Lil Beaver, the newly redesigned unit is built to compete with more expensive models while keeping the price in the $500 range.

At that price I was intrigued and so the good guys at Vector are going to send me a unit to evaluate. As usual, we'll put it through the paces and see if our newest hygienist, Sarah, can find any weaknesses.

I've got to tell you, I'm impressed with the design and aesthetics of this device. Many dental ultrasonic units aren't the most beautiful things to look at.

When we get ours in, I'll let you know. For all the info on Vector, check out their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment