Archives

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Back in Oz after the 3D Congress

Sorry for the lack of posts, even I need some down time occasionally. The 3D Congress in La Jolla this past Friday & Saturday was an incredible success.

Every day that I use and explore the technology in my practice, I'm blown away. However, the big thrill is seeing others having the same game changing experiences on a daily basis as me. Truly we're in a time in dentistry that we'll look back on at some point & remember when we turned this corner.

Don't get me wrong... I understand for a variety of reasons this technology isn't for everyone... At least as far as ownership. Yet even if you know ownership isn't for you, the tech is something that you need to familiarize yourself with... And use.

At this point in the game, 3D is something you need to be comfortable with. Find an office in your area that will do scans for you on a PRN basis so that you can refer there for the scans you need. The more you know of 3D the better for the foreseeable future.

The need to see more is important for so many aspects in dentistry. Take my word for it. This technology is eye opening on so many levels!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment