Archives

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Iron Man USB Drive

Sometimes you see something and it just grabs you... and for me, this is one of those products. When I was a boy, my favorite super hero was Iron Man. I read the comics and dreamed of one day being Tony Stark. Of course like doesn't always turn out the way you want it to, so instead of being a gazillionaire industrial genius, I work in spit for a living.

But... I can still dream and this little gadget can help me. The picture is the Iron Man jump drive. You remove the little guy's head and there is a USB connector under the helmet. You just plug it into your USB port and you're ready to backup and/or transport data.

Even better is that this little gizmo can pack some serious storage. It's available in sizes up to 16GB for $59.99 That's a ton of storage that will fit in your pocket!

If you're interested check out Tyme Machines where you can also order similar drives featuring some of your favorite Star Wars characters. By the way, in a battle who would win... Darth Vader or Iron Man... discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment