Archives

Sunday, March 14, 2010

LED Gloves - Shine On!

As a dentist, lighting is important to me. If you can't see well, you can't perform well.

However, I appreciate that for the non-dentists out there, lighting is a problem in lots of areas. Fortunately for me, I have a couple of extremely bright LED lights that I can use clinically and then use at home if I need them. Of course most folks won't want to spend the amount of money I spent to get t hose particular lights. For everyday use, there is the LED Glove.

These are a good way to see what you are doing and also not get your hands cut up in the process if you're going into narrow or dangerous spaces. I would think these would work a lot better than some of the small LED devices in hats or that attach to hats. It's also doing to beat trying to hold a flashlight.

  • Multi-Purpose Mechanics Gloves with LED Lights
  • One LED light with four attachment points on each glove (two lights per pair)
  • Ergo-flex designed palm pattern
  • Reinforced foam padded palm
  • Neoprene cuff with pull tab closure

The best part is that they are affordable, retailing for just $22.95 from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment