Archives

Monday, November 29, 2010

Impressions from a *Brief* Trip to the Greater New York Dental Meeting

I'm back from New York.  This was a seriously short trip for me.  I landed at LaGuardia around 7:00 p.m. on Saturday and was back in the air at about 6:15 p.m. on Sunday.

 

I was there to do a lecture for my friends at Ultradent for the Dental Tribune Study Club. The lecture was at 11:20 a.m. so I had about an hour before and a couple of hours afterwards to take a look around the exhibit floor.  It was crowded and booths appeared to be doing some good business.  The few vendors I had a chance to chat with in t he afternoon told me that sales had been good and that they were optimistic for a good meeting sales wise.

 

My personal opinion is that the economy has turned the corner and that the industry is back.  I've also noticed an uptick in the questions I get via email regarding purchasing decisions.

 

Thanks to everyone who took the time out of their schedules to spend an hour with me.  I hope you took away a few pearls that you can use to help your patients!

No comments:

Post a Comment