Archives

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Suffering from a Weak WiFi Signal? Boost It!




If you live in an area of steel frameworks and long skinny dwellings, you may suffer from a lack of WiFi coverage. To that end, here's a potential solution for those of you suffering with the problem.

The Signal Boosting WiFi Antenna is. $59.95 device that zttachez to your existing WiFi Access Point. Just remove the antenna that was installed in the factory and replace it with this new one.

Once connected, the new antenna captures signals in a
'spherical signal pattern' that other antennas drop. This means a faster more clear signal with less drops.

While I don't have any experience with this device, I'm always a bit skeptical on signal boosting devices in general. I'm not saying it doesn't work... I'm saying I can't be sure if it does or does not work.

The device can be ordered from:

http://www.hammacher.com/Product/79480?promo=Category-NewArrivals&catid=60&cm_ven=CJ&cm_ite=Hammacher+Schlemmer&cm_pla=1781363&cm_cat=1511450


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment